Welcome to zandle, the online retail platform that provides deals & promotional offers from Merchants “third party” to customers “registered subscribers”.
You agree to be bound by this agreement once you register to zandle.
We hereby grant you a limited, non exclusive, nontransferable license to access and use the website only for your own personal & non commercial purposes.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, distribute, sell, resell for any purpose any information from the website.
zandle has the right to modify any aspect of the website, remove content, add content, restrict the amount of use permitted at our sole discretion and without any prior notice.
How it Works?
In order to make a purchase, you need to be a registered customer.
To create an account, you must provide complete personal information such as full name & email address.
You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account and you must keep your password secure.
If you suspect any unauthorized use of your account or your password is no longer secure, please notify us immediately.
Order placed by you online, are offers to purchase a voucher for a particular deal or service at the price specified (including delivery and any other charges) and as per the terms and conditions specified by the merchant.
- we reserve the right to accept or reject your order to acquire a voucher for reasons including but not limited to the unavailability of the product, service or deal, an error in the price or product description or an error in your order.
- If your order is not accepted, we will provide a full refund of any payment made.
- once an order for a voucher is submitted, you cannot cancel your order.
Prices of goods and services, delivery and other charges are in AED
For mobile apps it’s in US$
All payment must be received in full prior to a voucher being issued.
Please check the payment section of the website for the 3 available payment options:
- Credit cards powered by Pay tabs
- Bank transfer payment
- COD for UAE and the following countries: Bahrain, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon & Syria
If payments are not completed or declined by your bank or credit card issuer, we can’t hold vouchers pending.
- Your zandle voucher will be sent to you by email.
- We are not responsible for any loss if zandle voucher was not received due to circumstances beyond our control such as the email was blocked by a firewall or filter, or wrong email was provided to us.
- zandle will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE.
Any zandle voucher you purchase is redeemable for the specified goods or services and only from the mentioned merchant and shall only be available for redemption during the period specified on our website.
The merchant and not zandle is the seller and supplier of the goods and services to which the voucher relates.
- zandle makes no guarantee or warranty the standard of the goods or services provided by the merchant.
- zandle voucher doesn’t function as a stored value card & cant not be redeemed.
- zandle voucher cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash.
- zandle voucher cannot be combined with any other voucher unless specified by the merchant.
- Neither zandle nor the merchant is responsible for lost or stolen voucher of the vouchers unique reference number.
If you have any complaints related to a merchant whose goods or services have been promoted through the website, please inform both the merchant and zandle asap.
zandle will use its reasonable endeavors to satisfactorily resolve any issue the customer might have with the merchant.
Bookings and Cancelations
All services (getaways, leisure activities…) promoted on the website are subject to availability.
- Some small group or individual experiences require booking in advance especially during peak times (such as weekends and holidays)
- We do not guarantee that services will be available at your preferred date and time.
- Bookings for the redemption of services in exchange to the supply of vouchers are subject to merchant policies.
- cancellation: please refer to the merchant terms and conditions mentioned in the voucher.
zandle Voucher Expiry and Extension
zandle voucher expires on the date indicated on the voucher. The validity date is referred as “valid until”
Expired vouchers are non-refundable in whole or part. Once expired, zandle vouchers are no longer valid & it will not be redeemed by the merchant.
zandle values its customers and provides informational support whenever needed. We are an intermediary website, connecting merchants and customers, and that is why we do not carry any responsibility for the quality of the products being sold on our website. We are dealing with many merchants who have their own policies when it comes to refunds. zandle does not make any refunds as it solely depends on each merchant’s refund policy, however, we assist our customers with information and support whenever needed.
Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.
- zandle need to be over 18 years old in order to make a purchase through esook website.
- Should zandle suffers from any loss or damage, as a result of a transaction made by a minor, zandle reserves the right to take legal action & seek compensation from the parents of the minor.
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.
- United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile.
- Minors under the age of 18 shall are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
- If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
zandle may restrict your access or terminate you account if there has a been a breach of this agreement by you.
You agree and acknowledge that zandle is not the supplier of the goods &/or services that you might purchase through the voucher system facilitated by esook’ website.
The ultimate suppliers are the merchants of those deals or services for which the vouchers are redeemable. It is the merchants responsibility to provide the services purchased through the website and not zandle.
Links to Third Party Websites
Our website may include links to other websites. These linked websites content may be operated by third parties and zandle has no responsibility or control over it.
- we reserve all intellectual property rights, including but not limited to copyright in material and/or services provided by us. Nothing in the agreement gives you a right to use any of our marketing material, business names, trade marks, logos, domain names…
- other trade marks used on the website that belong to third parties are used with permission and remain the intellectual property of the third party.
Privacy and Personal Information
- We might use your personal information for internal management purposes (membership account, order placed delivery…)
- All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
- We can also use your email for Promotional or Marketing activities. If you wish to remove your personal info from our database please send us an email to email@example.com.